Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spencer - Then and Now


A sweet little newborn due on my 30th birthday. He waited 5 extra days for his Bubba (my Dad) to get into town to welcome him to our family on February 12, 1999.


I love this picture of Spencer - he has such a great smile - a mischievous, but great smile that has stayed with him.


Spencer with his birthday cake to celebrate his first birthday!


Spencer and one of his favorites! Cinnamon orange rolls for breakfast for his big double digit birthday!


He just turned 10!! Spencer with the kids and his pumpkin roll birthday cake!

Spencer is in fourth grade, plays the cello, loves homemade rolls and bread of almost any kind, loves to play board games, earned his cubscout Bear badge, enjoys playing soccer, likes listening to the Beach Boys, loves to read, is quiet and sensitive...sometimes, is a jokester like his Bubba was, and loves pepperoni pizza. WE LOVE YOU SPENCER!

1 comment:

  1. First of all Happy Birthday to Spencer. (i know it is way late). Second, I must have book marked the wrong page when I first looked at your blog. Because everytime I got on to look it only had that very first entry, plus a few changes to the right side every once in a while. I had no idea you had all these other postings until today. I was looking at your blog and saw the cute little baby on the right side (newest american citizen)and decided to click on it. After doing so, I saw that your blog showed up on their blog list and said yours was updates six days ago. I thought that cant be right so I clicked on it and now I can see all your postings. Sorry this is so long.

    ReplyDelete